Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snoop Dogg Bandana Clothing Line

Give me a chance!

As I do in my training again would like to move north (Hamburg request No. 1), it is time again for the troublesome topic of the cover letter. How I hated it back then in the search for a job, and not just because I got so many rejections.

Nowadays you can do at the largest employers in Hamburg's Lufthansa, Europcar, REWE and OTTO much online. Is comfortable and free. However, I realized that many companies have described their jobs only with English words, which I see hovering at first glance 3 question mark over my head. And then it seems that companies either only specially trained and students looking for their bodies. Provide for career changers and career beginners like me, it almost does not exist. I think frankly not at all funny, because for many points I bring the required knowledge, but I lack experience. No wonder, as I finish also only my professional training.

It can still be really hard, sleepless nights are inevitable ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment