Sunday, March 6, 2011

All-clad-fondue-instructions-how-do-you

Cross Trainer

Cross Trainer:
We sell here a cross trainer, which we no longer use (instead now go swimming).

It is a, I think, good cross trainer and it has always been fun to train with him.
I hope the photos are enough? Underneath, I tied a blue gym mat for the Cross Trainer easily slide over the thick carpet to. ;) If a normal carpet or laminate / hardwood floor needs something like this has not, and the cross trainer has two practical roles, making it very easy to roll at the request of a room in the apartment to the next.
The computer works perfectly and is extremely simple to use (the current pulls the Cross Trainer from the movement, a Battierie is not necessary!).

The support poles can be adjusted in height but also uninstall fix (so the cross trainer to fit into almost any car).

to Pick Up Only! :)
Price: 35 EUR VB

0 comments:

Post a Comment