Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Have Pimples On My Gums

Adidas Mega Bones + L Gr.44 Sport Shoe Hi-Tech Shoe

Adidas Mega Bones + L Gr.44 Sport Shoe Hi-Tech Shoes: Hi
ebayer,

offers a couple of Adidas Megabounce + L Sports Shoes in Gr.44 and original packaging. Hi-Tech for the runner!

Condition: Used (worn 3 times)
The Schnürbender were cut because I like sports wear sneakers open but if you wish I can share them with the same characteristics.

Deteil: (Copy and Paste)
Adidas Megabounce + L
Color: Black
Foreign Material: Synthetic leather interior
: Textile
sports shoe in a visually and technically outstanding design:

The replaceable insole and transparent heel area of the sole - is to appear as well as the continuous a3 cushioning system make the shoe to an exceptional eye - depending on color.
synthetic leather with supportive overlays and plastic heel.
adiWEAR Flat outsole with flex grooves.

shipping available!
payment and collection within 3 days.
is otherwise assured the next best bid.

warranty / return
Because the new laws is the auction without any warranty, guarantee and return policy. Since it is a private sale, I can no guarantee for new EU law to take. The bidder agrees and recognizes this with his bid! According to the new EU legislation has to be sensitive to any online auction, otherwise the seller is also liable as a private person for a whole year for the sold goods.
I certify that the offered object matches the description. Unless otherwise specified, me no errors or faults.
Price: 50 EUR VB

0 comments:

Post a Comment