Kiteset North Rhino Kite Complete Kite MUNICH
Kiteset North Rhino Kite Complete Kite MUNICH:
Oops! The season is upon us !!!!!
You are bidding on a complete Kiteset! I have 2 years ago self-bought used for 950 € and since it is unfortunately only dry in the basement! Since it is foreseeable that this year I can not get to go, I write it now here.
Everything is what you need!
scope:
2 x Kites North - Rhino Model 2005 / 9 sqm and 14 sqm (NP 959 + 1099 Euro)
a Kiteboard North (Dragon L) Technical data, see photo
Bar North
Keystone Dark Rider (Size M) (Have yourself an additional 99 euros paid for it since with my set was not there)
The set had an original price of about 2800th-€!
Status:
have to suffer only 2 x dry runs done on the driving characteristics and therefore can not report very much. Condition of umbrellas is optically good! Defects were repaired by professionals (see pictures). Board is as visually as new! Trapezoid has never seen water! In the bar holding the rubber are worn, linen iO The only thing that would be totally worth mentioning: An inner tube had a hole and I can have repaired. Unfortunately I have not installed it right back and now he's found. Would have to be so concerned about new! (20-30 €).
Price: 600 EUR
0 comments:
Post a Comment