Saturday, March 5, 2011

How Long To Charge 3.7v



After yesterday I had only a brief introduction (the size is yet), I had been a bit afraid to try my bread Herchen today.
nor do I know how?
And actually it worked out.
I got messed up a shirt, a towel and verfrimelt well ... somehow belongs to you? Rookie mistakes!
was once the bobbin thread is low, even false fleece ... tja, so isses.
I will practice again tomorrow on felt. If one cuts out the beautiful, then you can even need. I find the cat in any case too good to throw away!
New bobbin thread during embroidery, pictures change on the monitor, Winding the bobbin, I all skillfully what I needed.
And i even have CD with the files loaded onto a stick and then rasugeholt the little pictures on the bread Herchen again ... hach this is beautiful!
I now have obtained quotes from Punch to your own pictures.
Can someone give me a hint in this regard?

0 comments:

Post a Comment